Ayanda GmbH is a European based member of the globally operating Sirio Group, located in Brandenburg, Germany, with over 200 dedicated associates. We are a leading contract manufacturer, with a long and proven experience in developing and producing pharmaceutical and nutraceutical private label products. High quality, relentless commitment, agile responsiveness, expertise and excellence have been, and continue to be, our core DNA.
We are now seeking a dynamic sales professional to spearhead our sales in Italy
Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) Italy
- Substantially growing the revenues to current and potential customers within assigned region.
- Identify, develop and follow-up on new leads, prospects & referrals resulting from field activity, inside sales efforts and tradeshows.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, and information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff and implement action plans to address these opportunities.
- Ensure professional customer service from project support to after-sales activities
- Direct annual sales forecasting and annual sales budget for assigned region and establish specific action plans to attain agreed upon targets.
- Assumes responsibility for price negotiations, preparation and post-processing of offers and contracts according to overall strategy
- Collaborates closely with inbound sales, marketing and technical support teams
- Attending trade shows, representing the Sirio Group
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, business administration or a science discipline.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
- Selling experience for a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisation a plus
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers in the region
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Italian a must
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals; has a desire to win.
- Competent with Microsoft office tools; user knowledge of ERP and CRM solutions
- High willingness to travel
- Home office
- An existing position with a high degree of responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom.
- Attractive performance-based compensation package, company car
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.